Coldwater, MI – Add strength and adjustability to your late model Jeep Wrangler JL and Jeep Gladiator JT with new adjustable front upper control arms from BDS Suspension. These upper control arms are built from high strength 1.5″ OD x .120″-wall steel tubing and specially formed for additional tire clearance. They feature a forged flex end for strength, adjustability and offroad articulation. The flex ends allow length to be adjusted to correct caster at a wide range of lift heights and allows for up to 30-degrees of misalignment out on the trail. Ready to bolt-in right out of the box, these arms are finished in a durable textured black powdercoat, upgrade your JL/JT’s control arms with BDS Suspension.
- High strength 1.5″ OD x .120″-wall steel construction.
- Forged flex ends add strength and articulation with 30-degrees of misalignment.
- Adjustable design allows for caster correction at a wide range of lift heights.
- Specially formed for additional tire clearance.
- Greasable flex joints offer quiet operation and can be easily serviced.
- Finished in durable textured black powdercoat.