Coldwater, MI – Building on BDS’s release of the 6” IFS systems for the 2019 Chevy/GMC 1/2-ton trucks, new 6” listings specific for the 2019 GMC Denali 1500 trucks are on the shelf and ready for sale. These new systems allow new GMC Denali owners to lift their trucks while retaining full functionality of the Adaptive Ride Control system (formerly known as MagneRide) for adaptive performance to any terrain with clearance for 35″ tires. As with all BDS lift kits, these new Adaptive Ride Control compatible lift kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for piece of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes BDS’s exclusive No Fine Print Warranty, FMVSS No.126 ESC System compatibility and a 5-year, 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
- Fully compatible with OE Adaptive Ride Control system
- Improved ground clearance and offroad protection
- FMVSS No.126 (ESC System) compliant
- Corrects suspension-steering-driveline geometry
- Retains factory ride quality