visit Mishimoto for more info.
Mishimoto has just released a new radiator for those planning a Hemi swap for their 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wranglers. We all know that converting a Jeep to a high output engine requires more cooling power than the stock radiators are able to deliver. A radiator like this one from Mishimoto will come in handy to help you keep your motor temperatures in the proper working range.
- Direct fit for the 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with HEMI Conversion*
- Extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- 18% increase in core volume, fin surface area, and external tube area over stock Wrangler radiator
- 13% increase in coolant capacity over stock Wrangler radiator
- Dual-pass design for effective cooling
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes 19 psi high-pressure radiator cap, effectively raising the boiling point of engine coolant and providing a safer, more efficient system
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty